YOUR LOCAL'S ITINERARY
A WEEKEND FULL OF ARTS & CULTURE
MEET JOHN TEE DAVIS - AKA "TEE" THA BARBER
Tee Davis is a native of Columbia for 44 years. Owner of Finishing Touch Barber Shop, Tee encourages you to stop by the shop on your weekend adventure so he can give you a Columbia personal greeting. Enjoy Tee's ideal weekend of Arts & Culture!
- Grab the freshest juice you'll ever find at Little Juice Co.
- Browse the small businesses and art shops at The Factory at Columbia
- Located in The Factory, visit B's Salty and Sweet for lunch and delve in their roasted veggie panini and tomato soup. You have to top it off with their famous chocolate chip cookie!
- At night, grab a drink and cigar at Briarworks or Battleground Cigar & Lounge
- First off coffee - stop at Muletown Coffee for their cappuccino
- Take a stroll though historic downtown boutiques and shops
- For lunch, look forward to the best fish sandwich at Divinely Inspired Creations - only open on Friday & Saturday
- Before you head to the Columbia Arts District for your midday activities, you have to get a smoothie from the Columbia Health Foods Store where all the ingredients are fresh
- Browse the Columbia Arts Building shops
- Take photos at the mural spots
- Grab a brew and listen to some live tunes at Bad Idea Brewing where they brew their own beer
- Have an authentic Italian dinner at Mama Mila's
BriarWorks is a Pipe & Cigar lounge with craft brews on tap, handmade pipes and fine cigars in a...
Little Juice Company
All the juices! We really care what's going in your body. We choose organic, non-GMO, and local...
B's Salty & Sweet
Small-batch, artisan baked goods, made with the highest-quality ingredients. Sourdough breads,...
Taps Off Main
Tap room on the Square in downtown Columbia, Tn with more than 25 brews on tap! Bottled and canned...