A Kid-Tastic Weekend
- Start your morning off with a sweet and savory breakfast at Puckett's
- Play the morning away at Amuse'um Children's Museum at their interactive stations
- Shop 'til you drop at Lily Jane
- Stop in for a homemade ice cream treat at A Balloon Shop
- Spend a quiet afternoon soaking in some reads at Maury County Library
- Cool off at the splash pad at Riverwalk Park
- End the evening with some tasty eats from Red 7 Pizza
- Jumpstart the day with B's Salty & Sweet delicious muffins
- Romp around Maury County Park at all the play stations
- Look for neat toys at Little Neighbors
- Fuel up on more pizza at Circle & Stars Pizza
- Grab a sweet treat at Hattie Jane's
- Spend the evening at Tenn Pin Alley - there's great food, bowling, arcade games and laser tag!
Lily Jane is a unique boutique providing Columbia with beautiful clothing, accessories, and home...
Tenn Pin Alley
Tenn Pin Alley has 32 lanes of bowling featuring 24 lanes with automatic scoring. Pro shop, game...
Red 7 Pizza Co.
Delicious build-your-own and specialty pizzas. Quick bake, personal size pizzas. Dine in or take...
A happy place for families to play, learn and grow together. Housed in an 1800's retail space our...
Tucked away just off the Downtown Square in Columbia - a walkable distance - is Riverwalk Park,...