Submit an Event
If you would like to post an event on Visit Columbia’s online calendar, please review our guidelines:
- Entries should be submitted at least 5 days prior to the event.
- Submission forms must be filled out entirely, including description of event, event dates, photo and contact information. Forms with blank entry fields or no description cannot be included.
- Events must be open to the general public.
- Examples of posted events include festivals, concerts, sporting events, traveling exhibits/temporary exhibitions, arts-related shows, community and professional performances, and college or university-level performances.
- Entries may not contain language or images that are inappropriate, false, libelous, deceptive, or pertain to illegal activity. No solicitations will be accepted.
- Fill out the form below in order to have your event considered for the online calendar. Events will go through an approval process before being posted. You will be notified if your event cannot be approved.
Visit Columbia reserves the right to edit and publish event submissions at their discretion.