YOUR LOCAL'S ITINERARY
A WEEKEND FULL OF ARTS & CULTURE
MEET JOHN TEE DAVIS - AKA "TEE" THA BARBER
Born and raised in Columbia, TN - lived here 44 years of life - owner of finishing touch barber shop - this is what a weekend of arts & culture looks like for Tee in Columbia. Don't forget to stop by the barber shop and meet Tee Tha Barber while you're in town.
- Grab a drink at Little Juice Co. - freshest juice you'll ever find
- B's Salty and Sweet - roasted veggie panini & tomato soup & top it off with chocolate chip cookie at The Factory
- shop around the small businesses the factory - art studio
- Grab a drink and cigar at briarworks or battleground cigar
- Stop at Muletown Coffee - cappucino
- Best Fish sandwiches - Divinely Inspired Creations (only open on Fri & Sat)
- smoothie from health food store
- browse the cab for art
- look at/take photos at the murals
- Bad idea brewing - beer & music - highlight that bad idea makes own beer
- dinner at mama milas
- Omegas Market for lunch - meat and three
- stroll at riverwalk
- Willie's wings and taps for game night
1946 Columbia Race Riot Historical Marker
In February 1946 a struggle between an African American World War II veteran, James...
A Balloon Shop
Deli lunches, homemade ice cream and desserts. Custom order balloons and party items.
A.J. Morton Funeral Home Historical Marker
In 1891, former slave J.M. Morton established the first undertaking business to serve African...
Abe's BBQ Smokehouse
A catering service, specializing in BBQ made in the fine southern tradition, with a touch of...